Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I can't believe I make her walk! LOL

Sometimes this person always irritates me, I do not get angry but when this person will be talking bad about my sister and family member I will be feeling the heat. This morning we were out and she need to bring a long a mask to a friend. So I told her to walk, it is not far away, going there and coming back by foot will only takes 10 minutes. There is no traffic jam in the area!

I can't believe I did it and she really does the walk, unless she wants me to drive her there. I am tired of being her driver and she is following me everywhere and even following what I love to do. Everyone has got to have a hobby but this person just copies everything that I love.

The walk will give her a good exercise, she seldom exercise and this will be good for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment