Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inna's Wishful Thinking

I think I will not be able to sleep well at night. So now I am eating moon cake and checking out Inna's Wishful Thinking which is Rosa's baby blog. This is where you can read about every little's girl dream from her blog.

I am sure that Rosa is busy to take care of her place and little Inna. Inna's birthday is coming up on 18 November, 2009. I see that Rosa is busy these days not able to update her blog. I hope they are all doing fine in Phillipines.

Someday I want to visit Phillipines to meet up with bloggers and one of them will be Rosa. I love the pictures of Rosa and her baby Inna at her blog. Just look at them, you know that they love to spend time together.

Oh I saw the curly hair picture, I am so jealous I want to have curly hair too. Now if you like to know more about Inna's Wishful Thinking just click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment