Sunday, March 29, 2009

Something about PinayJade



Besides blogging and taking part in contest there is more than I do. I like to get to know blogger on blogsphere. Something about PinayJade, Jade is a Filipino Blogger living in Singapore for almost two years now. Jade can speak Dutch but not very good in Tagalog her own language. Jade is the one in the black and white color picture.

Life of a Filipino Blogger in Singapore, Jade is going back to Philippine soon. I do not know that Jade's Grandma can use sms and she is on Yahoo too! I think it is good that she knows how to use it so that they can communicate with one another no matter where they are. Her grandma is turning 75 this year and they are trying to teach her online. I am sure she will pick up soon.

I find out that Jade's chocolates is her second love after her better half. I like to eat chocolates too but not always, I know I can gain weight fast. I really like to know what is Jade secret of keeping slim figure. You can read more of her confession here where she shares the tips to curb chocolate craving.

2 comments:

  1. This is nice Sherry! You are one hard working girl - keep it up;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jade, I love what I am doing :) thanks

    ReplyDelete