Sunday, March 29, 2009

Who is tired of blogging?

I am not feeling well but I am still here, well I am just doing what I love to do. I have no complain on that at all. I think if you have decided to do something you got to try your best.

There are so many things that you might be interested in life. I just love blogging and I am here for you.

This morning I went to my sister place and help her to pack the clothes as she is not want most of her clothes any more. We are giving them away and I know who that is going to be.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,

    I do get tired sometimes too but you...I don't know how you manage gazillion blogs and still have a life;) I try to balance it ...I don't blog anymore starting Friday afternoon so that I can spend some quality time with my hubby throughout the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jade, it is good you have time for your darling. :) hehe... my time will be most on blogging.

    ReplyDelete