Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Drama Queen

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Drama Queen is the blog review for today, it is about Yuuki's addiction to Asian Drama series. She loves to watch drama series and she has got favourite drama and tv series within the last five years. They are the following.

American TV series: Dawson’s Creek, Smallville, Heroes

Korean dramas: Coffee Prince, Full House, Princess Hours, Kim Sam Soon

Japanese Dramas: Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango

Taiwan Dramas: Fated to Love you, Devil Beside you, ISWAK, TKA

About the Dawson's Creek I used to watch it too! As for other drama series she is more familiar with them than me. If you don't want to be left out of the entertainment be sure to visit her blog often. I am sure you have same interest of drama series with Yuuki.

She has got so many blogs to maintain just look at them.

It’s Not Always About ME – my personal rants, general interest

Scientific Blabber – my fascination with science and my attempt to simplify it

oBizz – my online money-making gigs

busy reading – my book, manga, magazine fascinations

the food, the place and the bad trips! – my food and travel journal


Don't just read here be sure to check out her blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment