Monday, May 31, 2010

Review: In My Psyche

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is In My Psyche a lovely blog belongs to Peppermayo. This blog have a pretty two columns template. I know where you can find more detail of Peppermayo, it is all about her here with pictures to share to you.

Peppermayo is Filipina blogger she has migrated to U.S and married there. There is more about her if you read up the Sunday stealing meme, the just because Meme. She is addicted to blog too, you can find one day with many posts on it.

Peppermayo also likes to read books, not for me so I prefer to check out her shopping posts. I like to find out the crafts and I love the pictures of the headband.

This blog is page rank of 2 with 56 followers, including me. If you scroll down the bar you can find the archive and also the message box. Some blogger leaving message in box saying that they love her new template, they are not alone. I love it too!



In My Psyche

No comments:

Post a Comment